|New Db2 Mod / Fix Pack|
- There are several improvements to High Availability when using HADR.
- db2pd has a new option "-barstats" to monitor progress and performance of backup and restore operations.
- ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE has seen some enhancements, including a new ESTIMATE option.
- Application developers benefit from new JSON support that features functions like JSON_QUERY, JSON_TABLE and JSON_EXISTS (Hello, XML developers!).
- Several new data sources can be integrated using the federation capability. This includes SAP HANA, HDFS parquet files and CouchDB.
- A long list of Db2 pureScale improvements for performance, administration and monitoring.
If you have feedback, suggestions, or questions about this post, please reach out to me on Twitter (@data_henrik) or LinkedIn.