|by John Hritz, CC-BY-2.0|
In late 2008 I was looking for an easy way to share tips&tricks about DB2. Over the holidays I thought about trying out "blogging" and started it in January 2009. And now I can't believe that 5 years passed already. Time to celebrate: Some extra chocolate for me today and a big THANK YOU to you for reading what I write.
As part of the celebration I am looking for some gifts, i.e. your feedback:
Please send me an email to "hloeser" at the domain "de.ibm.com" with a small note about what you like in the blog.
- Did it help you with some specific aspects of DB2, like migration from Oracle, XML processing, taming the beast...?
- Are you reading this blog because grammar my sometimes funny it looks?
- Do you like the articles labeled "fun"?
- Did you read my now "dated" articles on April Fools Days?
- Did you try to solve all the quizzes?
- Did you come to my blog for the series on epilepsy?
- Did you come here by mistake after an Internet search?
- Anything else?