|IBM Cloud News|
- IBM Cloud is the new name for the former IBM Bluemix offering. It combines the Platform- (PaaS), Infrastructure- (IaaS), Function- (FaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings under the new, simple name: "The IBM Cloud is the cloud for the enterprise. Yours."
- IBM announced the roll-out of a new support model and enhanced capabilities for IBM Cloud, giving clients full control over their data. Support will be provided be EU-based staff.
- A new, enhanced version of IBM Cloud Private is available. It allows to run Kubernetes-based containers, Cloud Foundry apps and much more in your data center and enables the journey to cloud.
- A new IBM Cloud support portal has been made available. It serves as a single entry point for anything related to the cloud services, regardless whether it is public, dedicated or private cloud.
- A new tutorial section has been introduced in the documentation for IBM Cloud. They help developers get to know services and tools together to build, deploy and scale real world solutions. Read more about the tutorials in this blog.