- This DB2 support site lists all available DB2 versions and fixpacks from DB2 9.1 fixpack 1 to the new DB2 11.1.
- As usual, I recommend by taking a look at the "What's new", the "What's changed" and the "Highlights of DB2 Version 11.1" pages in the DB2 documentation for an overview and links to more detailed information.
- Another good introduction is provided by recent editions of the DB2Night Show which had several shows dedicated to new features of DB2 11.1.
- As part of the security enhancements centralized key managers for the native encryption are now supported.
- If you are into Oracle or Netazza you will find this overview page for "SQL Compatibility Enhancements" useful.
- Last but not least, I always take a look at "functionality in DB2 product editions and DB2 offerings" to understand what editions/offerings are available and what is included.
P.S.: Don't forget to try out IBM dashDB, the DB2-based cloud offering.